Atomicus provides outsourced software development by analyzing client specification. To ensure the product’s software, design, and functionality all fit your needs, we maintain a constant line of communication throughout our development cycle.
Our highly qualified development team consistently meets the needs and wishes of our clients. We’ll guide you through our process of establishing the user requirement specifications, including design and functionality, research and development (R&D), and nonrecurring engineering (NRE) procedures. The Atomicus team speaks English fluently and is happy to meet face-to-face to determine the product specifications, development, testing, and international release.
Atomicus is flexible in the selection of models for outsourced development, including off-site and on-site development, combined models, or models customized to your specifications. Our vast experience in developing products that meet and exceed the key requirements for modern analytical software is unmatched.
Our Product Benefits
Benefits of our outsourced products include:
- Turnkey software solutions and/or components/modules for seamless software integration
- Modern graphical user interface (GUI), advanced graphics, and smart development architecture
- Shell and plug-in technology of software architecture
- Intuitive user interface
- Multiple user role account options, including professional, advanced, standard, and beginner
- Extended reporting and account audit functionality
- Mobilization and software portability to hand-held devices
- Fulfillment of special industrial requirements (for example, 21 CFR Part 11 in pharmaceutical applications)
- Extensive work and implementation of databases
- Automation functionality
- Extensive use of artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms
Atomicus follows ISO and GDP standards in R&D and QA processes as well as local and specific requirements when necessary. For example, we meet 21 CFR Part 11 of the FDA requirements for pharmaceutical and related industries.
The Atomicus team is capable of creating outsourced analytical software products for any business area requiring both fundamental mathematical and physical kernels and modern graphical user interfaces, but we specialize in developing software for X-ray analytical instrumentation. Our software products have been used in the following industries in the past:
- Life sciences
We can also create custom applications to meet your organization’s exact needs.
Contact us today to learn more about how our outsourced products can fulfill your software needs.